Saturday, July 12, 2008

Faff - Norwood




I originally started writing this review the day after we first visited Faff, and then unforseen circumstances delayed the publishing thereof. We have since re-visted Faff for our anniversary and I can describe two varying experiences.


First visit was WOW WOW WOW - we were blown away by the food, the ambiance and definately the service by our waitress Samantha. Faff offers something that is new to us in the dinner club, called the Degustation plate. It's fantastic, if you can't decide what you would like from the menu, you get to choose 3 items from the starters, mains and desserts. I opted for the Boulloubaise

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah, I was wildly impressed by Faff - such an improvement on my last, rather depressing visit to the old Singing Fig. I strongly recommend the salmon main course, and the wonderful apple puff with cinnamon ice cream!